Calgary Fall Auction October 6Th

It's never too early to start saving those nickels.... The CAS will be having it's fall auction October 6th and everyone's welcome to attend!! Members of any aquarium club(in good standing) are entitled to 20 lots and members who volunteer(which we love) can have 25 lots.. We welcome out of towners even those from Edmonton(with the 221 page application form filled out in triplicate, of course). Contact me for your lots....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Edmonton's application forms are only 1 page for the Calgary club members ( along with the usual police checks). We tried the long forms and discovered (not surprisingly) that most of the Calgary members needed scribes to fill out the forms for them. Due to the nasty flooding in the south we've waived the forms this year. Yup, just doing our bit to make the world a better place.

Due to the nasty flooding in the south we've waived the forms this year. Yup, just doing our bit to make the world a better place.

You could always donate some c. duplicarous to fishclubgirl flood relief.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All right, I'll start it.... who's bringing what??? Myself will have cobra endlers, japanese blue panda guppies, limia vittata, red swordtails and lots of plants some very rare. Also am looking for auctioneers so if the Edmonton folk could let me know if they're attending, that would be awesome. I'll even waive the 150 dollar entry fee for anybody north of the chosen city, calgary.......

the chosen city, calgary.......

Does this title have anything to do with 40 days and 40 nights?

You'd have to ask the mr. fishclubgirl about that ;);)