Edmonton Fish Stores.

CatWhat

Hey guys, I am planning a trip to Alberta in a few weeks and will be in Edmonton for 4 days out of the 8. I once lived in Edmonton for 3 years but I am after forgetting all of the Local fish Stores and their addresses. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Actually I am planning on doing some picking around the stores and shipping some selected fish back home to St.John's via Air Canada cargo. So I have one more question, where could I get a source of pure oxygen to fill the bags with? Thanks everyone.

There's a pinned thread somewhere around here that has all of the LFS in the province, I believe Big Al's will fill your bags w. O2 - I think a few of the larger strickly fish stores have O2.

• 2 weeks later...

Aquarium central for the most part has some of the most knowledgeable people that actually care about what your doing. Prices are bit high but still reasonable. Tanks are well maintained. Great plants. Best of all it is just fish stuff

+1 on Zoo's post, smaller staff so when busy can be a pain but each staff person has personal tanks of their own and enjoy the hobby and chatting of their own experience with a certain fish or if they are unsure have no problem doing a bit of research to find out about it, great selection of shrimp as well