Calgary Fall Auction **whacha Bringing?**

Bandi

I am putting together an Auction Sales Bill to promote the auction and attract more buyers. Many non fish auctions put out fliers or posters listing much of the items one can expect to see for sale.

So I am asking all venders to report to me with a list of their goods. Livestock and dry goods. I just need specied name or a brief word about your dry goods.

You can comment here or if you prefer anonymity, email me at: mylifeasapineapple@gmail.com

Or text me at (403)-443-8251

Thanks.

Irene

Cories and more cories (reynoldsi, hasbrosus, pygmaeus, imitator, guapore, polystictus, caudimaculatus, arcuatus, concolor, brochis, green aeneus- all in groups of 5's and pygmies in 10's), plecos (L243, Orinoco Angels 201, Golden tiger L169, Medusa L34, Three beacon L91,128- blue phantom, 200- yellow hifin phantoms, farlowella accus, King Tigers L66) and bunches of plants (vallesnaria contortion & americana, rotala wallichi, ulvaceus)

Just trying to reduce my collection to 5-8 cories of each! Got to downsize sometime!

Edited by cjerrom

Thanks, keep it coming!

Marsilea

Tons of Cryps

Stargrass

Anubias

Uruguay Sword

Rotala Indica

Bolbitis

Staruogyne

Glossostigma

Lindernia

Subwasswetang

Amoracia aquatica

Alternatheira

Rotala macrandra

Uh probably a few more other species o plants too I just can't think of them all right now. Bacopas moneiri and australis.

• 3 months later...

March 12 & 13 will be our show, speakers and auction. Mini plant sale, speakers and show on Saturday and giant auction on Sunday,, Start saving your nickels as you should be there!!