Heya

Tenzen

New to here but not the hobby. I don’t “do”social media but like browsing the forums for info and other aquarists opinions. Been in Edmonton a while but just getting my tanks up and running again after a forced hiatus from moving continents ! Unfortunately was unable to bring my tanks and such with me so decided to start all over again. 

I am an African Cichlid kind of guy and always love my Aro’s as well. My significant other has made me promise not to be building anything over 300G or in house ponds this time so will have to limit myself ** let’s see how long that lasts!** 

Anyways , glad to come across an active site and look forward to learning and sharing knowledge. 

Welcome!

This forum is trying to revive, but there's a good decades worth of reading! 

I saw a 48" cube for sale in Edmonton... I'm tempted! I think my wife would say the same as yours.

On 2/23/2022 at 10:43 PM, Nandopsis said:

Welcome, there is a amazing amount of knowledge posted here.

It once was a huge page and we are hoping it will grow again.

Lets hope so !! I know forums are dying everywhere. I am a Arowana guy and those forums have all died off as well. Much moved to Facebook groups I guess?
Unfortunately for me I have opted out of those mediums so seem to be missing out these days.

Cheers