"The Claw"

Molino

As our hero explores his new surroundings he realizes there must be more to his world that just a rectangular cube... Wait, what is this, a small hole leading to the outside world. There seems to be water coming in... Perhaps it leads to a larger cube of water?

He tries in vain to escape his flooded prison, not realizing the folly that would result from such a venture. But alas, he has eaten too much and is too plump to escape from his glass house.

IMG_2844-The-Claw.jpg

IMG_2845-The-Claw.jpg

Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of "The Claw" :wacko:

I had a cray climb into my AC500 and was crammed into the space between the top of the water intake and the basket. All I could see when I opened up the top was two claws sticking straight up waiting for me to reach in. Wish now that I would have gotten a pic...

What are you feeding yours? How much are you feeding. I never know if i'm feeding too much or too little since you can't see if he's full like you can fish.

Mine just got the leftovers and scraps. I loved to watch him looking through the substrate with all those legs looking for a morsel to munch on.

Edited by thefishdude

Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of "The Claw" :wacko:

In our next episode our brave hero finally escapes the devious glass prison only to find a stick of butter and frying pan awaiting him on the other side! Will he avoid certain death or be served up on a platter?! Stay tuned.

I've been feeding NLS (for large fish) pellets mostly 2 or so per day. I'm not sure if thats enough. Like you said it's hard to tell. I have to admit however that I got 2 more, I'm really hooked on these Crayfish, they're very cool. Each one is in it's own tank. I'll try to take some tank shots when I have more time.

In our next episode our brave hero finally escapes the devious glass prison only to find a stick of butter and frying pan awaiting him on the other side! Will he avoid certain death or be served up on a platter?! Stay tuned.

-roll-

Fishdude,

What do you mean by scraps, like table scraps... Small pieces of vegetables, chicken?? or something else..

HOSStile,

Cool picture, hope he doesn't get stuck :o I had those clay pots in my Convict tank with larger holes in the bottom and my male Convict got stuck trying to go out the back. I had to grab onto him and pull him out the rest of the way.

Edited by Molino

Yeah right now i'm feeding about 1/2 a NLS H20 Waffer and every other da i give him a couple spirulina flakes(cause its funny to watch him run around catching them). MY last cray i fed him all sorts of stuff ranging from veggies, chicken, frozen foods, whatever i had around. He'd eat pretty much everything i'd give him

So you bought 2 more. Blue ones or something different? I'd love another one but can't see breaking down and spending that much on one again. IF they were cheaper definately :D