Dog Pics

lax_champ

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hideo AKA NOAH

Not yet... Not until I convince my wife that we need a pair of ferrets and another puppy. We have a medium, and large, why not a small!? Teacup Poodle, Chihuahua or French Bulldog, here I come!

-Hideo

Nice pets, all.

Hideo...rabbits in your front yard? Do you live in Bridgeland?

I have no dogs currently, but get my dog time via my mother's dogs....4 dogs, 640 lbs total...lots o' dog. LOL

My pets mostly look like:

Nope, Harvest Hills. They used to live in my back yard, but we put a fence up. We're thinking about building some kind of little "rabbit" hole for them to still get in the back yard, but think that might cause some chaos with my dogs.

-Hideo

Nice pets, all.

Hideo...rabbits in your front yard? Do you live in Bridgeland?

I have no dogs currently, but get my dog time via my mother's dogs....4 dogs, 640 lbs total...lots o' dog. LOL

My pets mostly look like:

Nope, Harvest Hills. They used to live in my back yard, but we put a fence up. We're thinking about building some kind of little "rabbit" hole for them to still get in the back yard, but think that might cause some chaos with my dogs.

-Hideo

Hey those are my rabbits! :) My apple tree is not very happy from this winter... Those rabbits had a really good chew on them in my yard....

Edited by webmoose

We're thinking about building some kind of little "rabbit" hole for them to still get in the back yard, but think that might cause some chaos with my dogs.
-roll-

Sorry but that makes me picture something like a "whack a mole game" only for dogs. :D

We just picked up our new Seeing Eye Dog puppy we will be training for the next 2 years. Heres some picts of her

Her name is Chance. SHes 8 weeks old and is a lab/golden retriever cross.

112640726_9a2c82a887.jpg112640724_f3a47c4afd.jpg112034081_fe803ed4e6.jpg

I will have to take some pictures of her with her seeing eye dog in training jacket.

Its bigger then her. SO far shes doing well in malls and stuff.

I forgot how much longer it takes to go shopping. You have 20 million people stopping you

wanting to pet the puppy. lol

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome that you train seeing eye dogs. I always wonder, if I was blind, would I want a seeing eye dog? Or would I want to make my way on my own?

One of these weekends I want to spend the entire time blindfolded, so I can get a sense of what it's like to be blind.

It's interesting, with my primary source of income dependant on sight, and at least half of my hobbies and future sources of income, I'd still rather be blind than deaf.

-Hideo