Dog Pics

lax_champ

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And further more, what the h... is Nev doing sneaking around my yard?

:ph43r:

Looking for Boston Terrier puppies or Fish tanks that have a sign above that say "if you name is Nevin, This is free".

And another failed mission.

I forgot after visiting calgary, how long it takes to get the smell out of my clothes...

ah, well...

my next mission will have to be local! There has to be signs somewhere with "if you name is Nevin, This is free".

nev

Edited by nevchewy

Just hang around the Edmonton landfill. You'll get all that Calgary "fresh air," smell right out of those clothes.

If you find a sign like that in Edmonton, its only because the writer of the sign didn't know how to spell KEVIN.

I forgot after visiting calgary, how long it takes to get the smell out of my clothes...

ah, well...

my next mission will have to be local! There has to be signs somewhere with "if you name is Nevin, This is free".

nev

Edited by HOSStile

• 2 weeks later...

Mine are all reposts from my introduction thread, but here I go!

Toby

toby.jpg

My handsome beastly monster basset Arlo, chowing down on some rawhide.

arlointheyard.jpg

My cross-eyed-when-happy-normal-when-mad kitty Athlon

athlonhallway.jpg

My beautiful and well-behaved princess dog Khalyda, we call her Peesy. Running happily.

running.jpg

My drooly sassy kitty, Missin.

missinbasement2.jpg

Oh and just for good measure...

One of the 3 bunnies who call my front yard a diner. They mostly feast on the bird food our birds kick out, but we buckled and now feed them critter mix, and carrots occasionally.

bunnyingarden4.jpg

A duck that followed me around almost throughout the entire Enchanted Forest in BC who unofficially is my duck, but they wouldn't let me take him home. He followed me to the car, though!

theduck.jpg

A random cow we stopped to take a picture of on the side of the road, who was posing for me, came right up to me at the fence and tried to steal my hat when I was crouched down taking pictures of the calves.

clementine.jpg

And a small snippet of some of the birds who like to hang out on my fence.

birdsonfence.jpg

-Hideo

Edited by Mighty Prawn