Oct 9th meet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where would this meeting be??? What other than social call is the benefit of the meeting? Fish exchange, fish show? Calgary auction? I am just trying to figure out what is palnned since getting people together is one thing as you know, but getting people to go from Edmonton to Calgary for say a cup of coffee is quite another. Let me know and I'll see if something I can do might help bring a few of us together from here.

I was under the impression it was just social, but it could be a fish swap or sale. In fact that may be a good idea.:thumbs:

Just let me know, and like I said before give me a time, and be nice to have a confirmation on a head count.

Thanks

Tom

PS....do you have tanks where people could float fish for the duration of the meeting. that way we could have a swap meet.....We should also start posting what fish and or equpiment we have to bring to sell or trade so people can start planning and negotating trades and or sales????

this could be a lot of fun.....

Yes Rahim I have tanks

I have a couple of 10 that I could setup just for that reason, or we could use any one of my show tanks, 185 gal, 44gal , 29 gal shell .

Time , I was thinking somewere around 1:00 or 2:00 and let it go on from there.

Tom..

It would be at my place Christian, you know were that is. 9th or 10th is still good for me

Come on guys are you in, Chris were are you, this was your original idea.

The 16 th or 17 th works for me as well.

What ever is best for the majority of you that would like to do this.

Tom.