need a stand

scrubby

Hey thanks for the plug Jonah..but to be honest, I don't really have alot of time for free advice even..if I don't get caught up with the prior oders I have, Neil for one may burn down my house, he has been looking at his 125 gal (brand new) tank sitting on his living room floor for what.., 6 weeks?

Thanks for the patience guys, I will fix ya up soon! :D

I think its a 110 gallon. My friend got one like that at Big Als

actually thats were i got mine -roll-

but for a stand my thoughts were a computer desk, older coffee table , dresser ,but i like cinder block idea

but for a stand my thoughts were a computer desk, older coffee table , dresser

I'll add my BIG ditto to Val's comment above.

I wouldn't put a tank that large on a dresser or anything that isn't built to handle that sort of weight.

Your tank when filled will weigh aprox 1100 pounds, and the last thing you want to do is set it up on the furniture items that you have mentioned above. They are simply not designed to hold that amount of weight long term, or for that matter, even short term.

but for a stand my thoughts were a computer desk, older coffee table , dresser

I'll add my BIG ditto to Val's comment above.

I wouldn't put a tank that large on a dresser or anything that isn't built to handle that sort of weight.

Your tank when filled will weigh aprox 1100 pounds, and the last thing you want to do is set it up on the furniture items that you have mentioned above. They are simply not designed to hold that amount of weight long term, or for that matter, even short term.

My thoughts too, that's why I wanted to know the tanks volume, a five foot tank on a dresser seemed wrong.