Cray escaped

Reza

Well I'm pretty miffed. Came home to find my electric blude "rodeo" crayfish missing. I checked EVERYWHERE, pulled couches, water coolers and entertainment stands out, nothing. Checked under the oven, nada.

So how long can a cray survive out of water? Last time I saw it in the tanks was 7:45 this morning.

Should I expect to see it crawl across the floor or wait for a corner of the room to start smelling????

Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

PS, Molino, please don't say "I told you so" :blush:

Almost two hours later I no sign. Thanks for the advice, started from the tank and checked as before. Figured the cats would show me where he is. They would never kill it, they're scared of crickets. ???

I'll keep looking.

Molino, please don't say "I told you so"

I didn't say it... :unsure:

Good luck finding that guy. I have my tanks pretty secure, but I still worry about them escaping and accidently stepping on them.

When you found out I was going to keep a cray in the 10 gallon you sold me you stressed that I should make the tank escape proof. Well I guess the cray told me otherwise as it got out and died under the fridge/freezer.

Didn't mention it before but one of my cats decided to scratch away the tape covering the opening around the heater. Little tyke!

Picture of the escapee attached.

post-335-1142993259_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reza