Your Opinion Please

DAlberta

I'll be shot for this, but those goldfish with the eyes on the bubbles, and the ones with their heads all distended and bumpy like a brain or mashed potatoes.

I can't even stand to be in the same sections of the LFS where they keep them; makes my skin crawl.

you beat me to it couldn t agree more my wife was gonna get sum thank god you cant mix goldfish with tropical

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*comforts her fish and reassures them that they're all BEAUTIFUL :P*

:grr: lol

They do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Also heard beauty is skin deep and ugly goes right to the bone. -roll-

Actually I kinda like those big eyed goldfish.

You know Rudy is going to want one of each of these, right? :ph43r:

So does Erin!!!

toadfish%20mouth%20wwm.jpg

Toadfish

toadfish_lab.jpg

Not my pics, of course

Aww look at all those teeth. :smokey:

I don't really like fancy goldfish either, I think their big bodies are unattractive. I don't really like blind cave fish either. I'm not a big fan of feather knives either. And there are lots more fish I'm forgetting that cause me to make a :grr: face when I see them.

I'm definetly on the "fancy" goldfish are hideousside of this debate... I think those toadfish are awesome, I had one for a couple years before I made the newbie mistake of adding a banjo cat (also not ugly) and learned why catfish have such nasty spines. The toadfish grabbed the banjo during the night, and was dead the next morning... the banjo cat is still going strong 5 yrs later.

bunocephalus_coracoideus2.jpg

Edited by Madness

*comforts her fish and reassures them that they're all BEAUTIFUL :P*

:grr: lol

I know! :( This thread is so offensive! hahaha. I love my goldfish, I think they're gorgeous. And although It took me awhile, I LOVE my blood parrots. They are all rescues (three from the southside A&B Sound) and they all have a lot of personality, they're bright, and nobody but cichlid fanatics have ever seen them and called them ugly. Plus, seriously, don't put it in such a big font THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND ME. You're going to give them self-esteem issues. :cry:

Edit to say: WOW. I REALLY want one of those toadfish!

Edited by Devon

Blood parrots and other abominations top my list. Every single one of them should be summarily culled.

:( That's not very nice, they can't help that they're Blood Parrots! People should just stop breeding them, I wouldn't kill mine just because they're blood parrots.

Blood parrots and other abominations top my list. Every single one of them should be summarily culled.

And anything albino right Sean? Hhhmmm, ugliest fish? Would also have to go with the blood parrots and there are definately some ugly goldfish out there. Sorry Krystle!!!

Edited by Ellie_A

That's not very nice, they can't help that they're Blood Parrots! People should just stop breeding them, I wouldn't kill mine just because they're blood parrots.

That's fine, just let them visit my stingrays for a little while. No fuss, no muss! :P

That's not very nice, they can't help that they're Blood Parrots! People should just stop breeding them, I wouldn't kill mine just because they're blood parrots.

That's fine, just let them visit my stingrays for a little while. No fuss, no muss! :P

Think the rays could manage an 8" parrot? I have a special dislike for the 'sweetheart' parrots that have been bred for no tail.