Giving it a try

tc51

Well after much discussion with my wife I have placed an order for a 90 gal drilled tank from Golds and I am going to venture into the salty side.

I plan on using a standard 33 gal for sump. So as this project gets underway I will be looking for lot's of help and guidance from all you guys. Tank should be ready in two to three weeks. So get the tank plumb in the sump order live rock start curring, hunt down some lighting start reading more reading and hope to have success in a completely new area for me. Thanks to Josh and Connie for the help and info they have given so far.

Tom

post-26-1146797647_thumb.jpgThe rock seams to be coming along just fine [What do you think Dacy]

My problem is I can't get the nitrites down, they are less than what they were, but still not ready for any livestock yet. I will check again next week. Taking a water sample down to Golds just to double check. Then it;s a clean up crew.

I wanted a mantis real bad but my wife has taken this over and she wants small pretty colored fish, she now tells me it is her tank so butt out buddy, so my mantis will have to wait.

Tom

Edited by tc51