What is your Favorite and least Favorite little things about your fish...

I think my favorite little thing is... When i walk into my fish room after work and they all rush to the ends of their tanks to say (if nothing else) Hello and Feed me.

They are the dogs that i could never could have.

My Least favorite thing... When a fish dies with no reason. Almost like fish suicide!! IT doens't often happen but its something that i wish never happened.

What are your favorite and Least Favorite things about your fish?

nev

My least favorite is definitely "mystery fish deaths" also. There is nothing worse then finding your fish dead when it was fine the last time you checked.

I'm not sure what my favorite thing is though, there are so many. I do love breeding and getting to see the fry grow. Thats pretty cool

Feeding time is most likely my favorite. That and the relaxing feeling I get watching them. I have to agree on the unexplained death thing. At least if you knew what went wrong you could try and fix it. Leaves you feeling frustrated and helpless.

My favourite thing about fish is frying up a large fish and eating with with garlic butter and a little basil. My least favourite thing, when a fish dies of a disease so I can't eat it.

-Hideo

My favourite thing about fish is frying up a large fish and eating with with garlic butter and a little basil. My least favourite thing, when a fish dies of a disease so I can't eat it.

-Hideo

MMMM mystery death fish in garlic butter.....

Yeah I gotta agree with everyone else, the feeding is the best and the dying thingy sucks!

Just lost a platnium angel fish for no apparent reason.

I used to hate water changes with my 72 gallon bow front and being 9 months pregnant, but I gotta love the inventor of the python. Don't think I would have the 230 g if they did not make that invention!

My favorite is watching them... and I've grown quite attached to trying to figure out planted tanks... I usually have my hands in that tank doing something or other every day.

My least favorite is realizing we need fish food like right now but not being able to get any for a day or two.

My favorite thing about them is watching them explore the caves and rocks they have in the tank............

My least favorite (aside from deaths, luckily, there have been no unexplained in almost a year) is my idiot Johanni constantly digging up my plants, moving the substrate around, and knocking the rocks over in the process. He's such a nuisance sometimes.

Most Favorite- Their presonaily. How they are 'tough cowards'. You can walk up to the tank and theyre all cool with the hellos, but any quick movement sends em running for cover.

Least Favorite- Their sense of bad timing. Seems everytime they get knocked up or sick or something im never really prepared or it happens just before the auction and i cant sell the fry!

Favorite is the interaction you get before feeding, Or with the Predator it all the time.

Least Favorite is of course the dead thingy but asside from nature, the fact that lots of species hide as soon as you move

Like almost everybody else, least favourite is netting them out of their watery grave - no, least favourite is having to put one down when there's no other choice.

My most favourite has to be the oscars that like to be petted and talked to.