Now what do I do?

Tanker

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well.. THAT was an interesting experiment...

30 minutes in the tank with the RBPs and the dwarf snakehead is now missing 80% of it's tail. The piranhas were VERY pissed at me for putting something else in 'their' tank... I should have torn apart the rockwork before introducing him, but I was impatient.

The dwarf is now in a hospital tank with nothing for company save a few small snails and a healthy dose of Pimafix until he's healed up. Once he's out of the ICU I may try him in the P tank again, with a redecoration in order. May add a whole bunch of feeders and dithers, too... as by then they will all be moving into their 48 gallon home.

*shrugs* it was worth a try...

I have had an eye open for some locally, for a while now. Only ever see a few at a time, and not for long. If I could find a group of 15+ I'd snatch them up, but then it would be too much money and I'd need a divorce before I'm even married.

Tanker:

I had a buenos aires tetra with my avocado puffer. Mean bugger the avocado puffer but got along well with the equally aggressive (if provoked) tetra.

If you sh needs adoption pm me.

Js

HEy now Jonah,

I was here first

LOL

lol... no one's getting anything... he is WAY too cool of a snakehead to let go (awesome blue and orange on his fins). I have him in a 10g with a couple feeders while he heals up, and will be setting up a VERY unique 20 gallon for him (and maybe... just maybe... a couple more :P )

I decided against trying him again with the P's... even in a bigger tank. Maybe once I get the 48 up and running I'll rock it with a ton of territory... but we'll see. I may use that for a second Malawi tank, too.. the rate their breeding, I'm going to need to!

Ward is an outstanding goalie with amazing talent... 'your' team or not, you have to conceed the man has talent.

If Carolina wins the cup, I'll actually not be too disappointed... they have just as many Alberta boys on their team as the Oil... and they have played like they WANT the Cup.

And Commodore has been in the finals two seasons in a row ;)

how about a larger cichlid (48g wise)? ive seen tanks with large oscars shoaling with ps. sounds like it could work until you miss a couple of feedings, then the oscar is the first to go. oscars would get too big of course, just an example.