Otocinclus babies

2manytanks

I downloaded the videos to watch them. Great work! Seeing the fry moving around on the glass was neat too. The wide angle shot really looked like there's a swarm of them in there.

Please keep posting updates. : )

Any chance of getting the video on potobucket? I can't seem to open it :cry: I don't seem to have the right program on my computer working, I know I need to nuke my HD and reload everyting. I'm just hoping I'll get to see this video :rolleyes:;);)

Edited by Qattarra

• 4 weeks later...
Any chance of getting the video on potobucket? I can't seem to open it :cry: I don't seem to have the right program on my computer working, I know I need to nuke my HD and reload everyting. I'm just hoping I'll get to see this video :rolleyes:;);)

I had the same problem. Then when I saw the file in my realplayer, I clicked on "play" and it started rolling the video. Even after it came up with the little prompt that said "cannot play file" I got rid of the little prompt and clicked play.

Hope it works for you.

Edited by Terrie Lee

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

I believe I will have some otocinclus babies soon!

Here's a picture of one of my otocinclus. I have a total of three otocinclus that have a big belly like that!

Picture

I will keep you updated of course!

Here are my tank parameters :

It's a 60 gallons (US). I have 7 otocinclus in it.

PH 7.5

Hardness of the water is moderate

Temperature is 24 Celsius

I have a lot of live plants. I have a lot of algae.

I recently had a problem with the level of the nitrite in the water but now it's ok, it's back to normal.

I have a lot of fishes in my tank with my otocinclus but I cannot afford to move them. I don't have enough room in my 90 gallons tank to move them, and I can't afford to buy a new tank. So I hope some of them will survive.