When the wife's away....

BlkWolfe

This was slated as a summer project while the wife was away visiting family stateside. However 3 1/2 weeks at customs blew that all to hell. Which worked out for the best, I didn't have time for it anyway.

Now, the wife is back, we're slowing down a bit, and looky looky what the cat dragged in (with a little help from J and Tanker).

If my attention span doesn't run out, updates will follow tonight when the stands done.

post-88-1154110812_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup... a LOT lighter than anyone figured, but still WAY too heavy... good golly. I'm just a scrawny geek...

It IS the most beautiful thing I have ever seen (as far as fishtanks go, at least... there was this stripper once in Montreal... but I am straying off topic, here).

When is the stand going to be done? I have tomorrow off (if it's not tonight), so let me know. I'm gunna be coming for TWO helpings of dinner, this time! :P

JUST finished the stand. Gonna be have a little fun with the sawzall right away to pull the old stands out.

Chris, im ready for a move tomorrow (sunday) if you are :D Food and beer as always. Wouldnt mind a couple extra hands to make the lift easier.

Vapor, that milk had already been "in" wayyyy too long.

• 2 weeks later...

Tank was made by Chris at Midwest Custom Acrylics. He built the "1700g stingray reef" in the thread of the same name on RC. The guy building the skimmer for my little monster here also had nothing but good things to say about Midwest, plus the timing worked out perfectly. Course, that was before customs held it for 3 1/2 weeks for an inspection.

I couldnt find the pic with the true beefcake in it, but i did find the one with a little corndog, beefcake lite, and our friendly neighborhood Cabana boy :D

post-88-1156100844_thumb.jpg