I swear, I swear.....

dunl

I had no choice. The literally jumped in the jeep, one of them grabbed the keys, and they told me to either get in or they were heading home without me.

Then they started "clicking"...all three of them. Like I said, no choice. :D

eda76e0f.jpg

eda76e0b.jpg

eda76e0e.jpg

eda76e0c.jpg

eda76cf0.jpg

eda76cb4.jpg

Edited by dunl

Anyone have any quick, easy to find, right around the house, DIY tank divider ideas?

(Dunl runs to the garage and roots around for supplies for housing his implusive purchases......)

BTW, if I wake up in the morning and find a new one hiding in any live rock, I also swear I will have Jay change my sign in name to "Tim the Lucky." ;)

For a quick, easy tank divider, you could take the glass out of a suitably sized picture frame.

Your funny Dunl!

What kind of a weirdo buys 3 mantis shrimp...

For dividers get a piece of 3mm acrylic and drille holes through it.

Or come to my house I have tons.

I actually lost 6 mantis to a pesticide infested garden hose during a water change. I only have 7 now.

Your funny Dunl!

I try to learn from the best. :lol:

For dividers get a piece of 3mm acrylic and drille holes through it.

Or come to my house I have tons.

Yeah, that will be today's job while renovations go on hold. My wife will be THRILLED.

I actually lost 6 mantis to a pesticide infested garden hose during a water change. I only have 7 now.

Rub it in....rub it in. :lol:

Guess I should answer this - the type of guy who gets them for $20 on exchange for the last if his unwanted cichlids.

I have to say Freeman at Red Coral was extremely reasonable, and I think we both walked away with a good deal. I'd definately go back there again.

It was the type of deal where we both walked away not completely happy. If one guy is completely happy, you know the other guy got screwed.