Jeff Rapps

FishGeek

Just a heads up. Calgary/Red Deer Petlands will be getting an order from Jeff Rapps first week in November. I'll be posting prices/availability 2 weeks before the order will be arriving and be taking orders at that time.

I think I'm going to have to sell some furniture to make room for more tanks. :smokey: The old lady is gonna kill me.

if you are getting trimacs from rapps i'm coming to get some lol. true gt would be worth a road trip too.

do any other lfs order from TUIC on a regular basis??

If the Trimacs are available then, we will be ordering some. From what he told me, there are no Canadian retailers ordering from him on a regular basis.

How are you going to order? Will you take preorders and prepayment on fish?

Kevin

I will be having the stores order a bunch of stuff for regular stock. But if someone wants something specific, which i am sure some will, just pm me and we will discuss pricing. Prepayment will be required. I can also arrange for the fish to arrive at a whatever store is most convenient for you. I'll post when I start taking preorders, which will most likely be Oct 20-23, for arrival Nov 1-8 . I won't take pre orders before then just incase something is not in stock at that point.

If there is availability on Archocentrus octofasciatus 'electric blue dempsey'(s) I would be into that!!

I have had those in the past from Jeff. They are beautiful but I found that their eyes were very sensitive. By this I mean that I had 5 of them and 2 of them had eye problems (beat up looking eyes). Some folks from the East Coast Aquarium Society recently ordered some and there were a couple more with the same problem. Again, they sure are beauties.

Stacey