Looky looky

Trooper

Where in the heck did you get ahold of them? I've been trying to get Stuart to get some for me for the last couple of months but have been completely unable to. Great score!!!

Val, the most they get for colours (at least the ones i had in show tanks at Stuart's) is yellow anal fins, none of the blues often found in other Haps.

For color the males will get a yellowish-orange pelvic and anal fins, as the females fins are more whitish. They get a tint of colouring throughout their silver bodies, but not extremely colorful. But to watch these guys swim around is pretty cool!

They only get to be about a foot long. I'll be looking for a bigger tank... Yikes. lol I'm gonna be locked out of the house when I open my mouth about this one. Just have to come up with the right approach.

I got them from a buddy in the States. He gets alot of Wild stock. Really cool stuff that you don't often see.

They aren't here yet, I'll post some pics when I land them.

Cool fish! I like the bigger haps. I just loaded my tank with some big boys.Nothing quite so rare though...aristochromis christyi,champsochromis caeruleus,polystigma,livingstoni and some other smaller haps, that will be moved to my 150g when these guys get bigger.Keep us posted.

Well, I received my fish and they are Beautiful. Not as big as I was hoping, but awesome none the less!

The biggest are about 6 inches, and the smallest are around 5. They sworm like Oscars at feeding time. And they are not picky eaters. I'm staying away from live feed.

Glad to hear you've got your fish now. If you can you'll have to share some pictures :thumbs:

I'll give it a go.. Not a photographer by any means. Turn the room lights out, keep tank light on and flash off hey???

Give me a day or two, I'll get them...

• 2 weeks later...