Hello All!

stomper

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, That’s a great SNFU story!

3 weeks ago Chi’s new band Slaveco was in town & I was wearing the claissic SNFU shirt (open up &….). Chi walks into the mens room (where I was at the time) and looks at me, says, “hey buddy, Nice Shirt!”. I replied “meh! Its ok I guess…”. I was thinking he would laugh but he just gave me a wild crazy stare (if you know what this guy looks like is quite freaky), I think I crapped my drawers. But he still has all the props on stage, VERY entertaining show!

Anyone who is somewhat interested should make a point to go!

Anyway, if I had to narrow down my other fav. Local bands they would be:

1. Les Tabernacles

2. The Cleats

3. Generation Condemned (gone now)

4. James T Kirks

5. The Small (another great band gone)

degrassi is right, the operators are great too! Dub music type rock. They will be with SNFU. Its this Friday, doors 9 New City

I can’t believe you hung out at the Fox man. The names I played under there were “the underhill lights” (NOFX meets hardcore), “Pantallicadeth” (sound it out, you get the drift), and “Punkstar gallactica” (which was very heavy metal).

Great if doors are at 9 then i should be able to go and not miss the operators and SNFU(assuming they are playing second and third).

Does anyone remember the Clones? they were a great band a few years ago.

I also like the cleats and Les Tabernacles. ITs hard to remember all the names since i havent' been to see amyn lately.

The smalls ruled!!!! :( Good luck to Corby. :)

les tabernacles are a great band too.

Pantallicadeth is a fricken awesome name, and i bet it was some kick-@$$ music to.

I was reading the edmonton sun yesterday, and seen that Damage Plan was playing at the starlite lounge (aka the rev) or (the bronks) to the very old.

That would be sweet to see Dime-Bag tear that place up.

Lure are also friends of mine. poop i went to high school w/ them, along time ago.

I have some great memories w/ them and Harleys band going on tour and stuff. :wub: (Great stories) Some i 'am not aloud to talk about. :lol: Right Harley Beautiful = Harleys nick name :lol::lol::lol:

They were a great band, but they did break-up though.

man, i waspissed last night. We went to the SNFU concert because we were supposed ot be on the guest list. Well they onyl put my friend Gen on teh list as the bouncers said htey were only allowed one person. So i couldn't get in. So we waited in line to get tickets.We were in the front of the line but the line never moved and they weren't selling anymore tix . Even people with tickets were still waiting outside at 10:30. There was something screwed up with the way they were runnign things.

Even the drummer from the operators wasn't being allowed back in after he came out to chat with people in line. Its was so weeird. So we waited untill 10:30 hoping to get tix(they said if there was still room after getting all the poeple with tix in they would sell some more). But they never did so we jsut left.

I have to say i was idssapointed with the way New city was handling things.They dont' seem' know how to run big concerts.

WEll it seems everytime SNFU comes to town something goes wrong and i can't see them. I guess it isn't meant to be :(

AS for what i use in my water, I use Prime(made by seachem)

degrassi man, I looked for you. Saw no tall girls so I thought you ditched. But I appreciate your effort. I'll try not to rub it in too much.

My friend didn’t have a ticket & it didn’t look like he was going to get in, then Chi Pig comes up (we kinda know him) & asked if one of us could take him to the drug store real quick. So he took my friend into the show for his troubles, a real fluk!