Hello All!

stomper

yeah i came, I was pretty close ot the front of the line.I was with some girlt hat was wearign neon pink pantyhose if that helps, pretty hard to miss her :P I was there from about 9-10:30 then we ditched as it didn't look like we were getting in.

We left and went to BPs.After pizza i went home with my friend and my friend gen had to drive the othe rguy we were with back to new city as he left his bike there. well they thought they woudl give it one more chance of getting in. My friend gen(the one on the guest list) wen tup and tried to get ym friend dan in but they said no.he gave them 20$ and they let him in. So they got to see the operators and SNFU. It sucks that i went home but i didn't know they would try again. It was a crazy night, we were standing with Chris's(bass player for the operators) borther and he coudlnt' even get in. There was like some nazi bouncers there that night.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad is a dumb-@$$. IMO His Mommy runs the show, he justs plays the game of being the owner of a club. His mom is cool though.

He played on our hockey team and he said at the finals if we won the cup we would get staff prices on booze and free cover to shows, but when it came down to it we Never seen a thing after we won. -Jerk-