ON its way!

FishBrain

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:drool: Man that is definitely looking good. :drool:

tres cool

looking sexy i wish i had the money to have that much live rock in my 90 gallon really liking the hood btw i could take care of those kids for you :guns: jkjk although i really dislike children under the age of 14 (im 15 so ya i just plain hate kids period i used to babysit so you can understand my hatred for them)

tres cool

looking sexy i wish i had the money to have that much live rock in my 90 gallon really liking the hood btw i could take care of those kids for you :guns: jkjk although i really dislike children under the age of 14 (im 15 so ya i just plain hate kids period i used to babysit so you can understand my hatred for them)

I babysat when I was young (better than delivering papers) and I felt the same way about kids until I had my own, Now I tolerate other peoples kids. lol

With the boxing week specials on I Couldn't resist, and when I thought I was had enough, My wife TOLD me to buy the 17lb rock...So I couldn't disappoint her. :D OH that 17lber is the rock on the left.

I still plan on making an order for Base rock tho, I am currently sitting at about 60lbs or so.

I plan on ordering another 20-40 lbs base rock and then work from there. I want a little in the sump and want to fill in the tank in a couple spots. If there is any left over then HEY I have some for another tank ;)

Edited by Canadbis

holy crap you have 60 pounds of live rock in there!!! how big is that tank i have 12.5 pounds of live rock in my 90 gallon(not done on the liver rock yet) but im scared to do caves and such and build up like you did because my triggerfish is constantly chowing down on the live rock hes already eaten a groove into one of the peices and uncovered (and ate) more inverts then i knew i had its so insane but seriously i :bow: to you for haveing all that live rock (my live rock was reef rock so it was uber expensive)i think i will just get some base rock to fill it out.

• 1 month later...
holy crap you have 60 pounds of live rock in there!!! how big is that tank i have 12.5 pounds of live rock in my 90 gallon

It is a 90G

are you sure you dont mean 12.5Kg

thanks for the compliments :)

I haven't been on really lately and thought now that I am getting a chance to post I will update my progress some.

Here are a couple recent full tank shots.

HPIM0098.jpg

HPIM0097.jpg

Currently in the tank I have

Mushrooms: Pimple, Bullseye, Melon, and Hairy

Red/Green Blasto

Colt Coral

Frogspawn

Hammer Coral

Yellow polyps

Orange zoos

3 x different shades of green zoos

Finger leather

tiny pulsing xenia (growing back after being eaten)

Candycane coral

GSP

Blue sponge

and a few that I am ashamed to say I cant remember the name

Yellow tang

Clown

foxface

2 x peppermint shrimp

emerald crab

5 x hermit crabs

BTA

Orange BTA?

Things are starting to get back to normal in the house so I shouldn't be missing any more meetings.

I do plan on adding more rock but have to take down this small tank first.

Thanks for the compliments!