end shot

PICT1745B.jpg

corner shot

PICT1746.jpg

Found a clam of some kind on the live rock and so far it has made it

PICT1747.jpg

Edited by Canadbis

To me that is one of the most interesting parts of a reef tank, discovering all of the new critters and plants that appear as time goes by. The changes that occur over the first few months are just amazing, and discovering some new coral or other creature you hadn't planned on is more fun than going out and buying one.

Well most of the time anyways, I have had a few I would rather do without.

To me that is one of the most interesting parts of a reef tank, discovering all of the new critters and plants that appear as time goes by. The changes that occur over the first few months are just amazing, and discovering some new coral or other creature you hadn't planned on is more fun than going out and buying one.

Well most of the time anyways, I have had a few I would rather do without.

I totaly agree with you. So far I have found that clam and over night it moved 4" down the side of the rock and has managed to stick there, there is what I believe to be the smallest Anemone ever seen. It looks just like my BTA but is the size of my baby fingernail, and it has been on the move aswell. Took me a little bit to find it again this morning. Tons of mini feather dusters, and now another type of anemone (prob Aiptasia) with my luck heehee. it is white with a black ring around where the tentacles attach to the stalk (head?) and some neat little worms? look like a garden worm but short and it seems to have sections throughout its body. I pulled one out of the hole thinking it was dead but it proved me wrong, it seemed to be hard on the head where it was sticking out of the rock but the rest of its body is soft and looks like a worm.

Now that the lights are on I am staring at it constantly!!! :)

Just came from there, the tank and stand look awesome! :bow:

Thanks Darcy!

Looks good. Where did you get that rock from.

Brad

Golds!! The selection they had was awesome and I think today is the last day for 4.99/lb

Cheato now? I have some but I am worried about spreading my hair algae problem in the 33 to this one.

as for the flow I am still working on my position with the return, trying to get a good down draft, makes an ugly tank for a bit with the floating debris