Hi from Oshawa Ontario

Zoban

What?! I'm also from Oshawa. I can't believe how many people I've met in Calgary that are from there.

A couple friends of mine from here have moved to Alberta (couple have recently returned as well) and a couple friends here are from there. Is really a small world in the end, specially with the internet and all.

Additional information about myself would be that I run a newer site called "Canadian Fish Forums" and I am also the Exchange Editor for "Tank Talk" the monthly publication from the "Durham Region Aquarium Society" Not that it matters to anyone much but is why I have the links for those in my sig.

For those not in an Aquarium Society or Club. Take the time and find out where and when the local club meets, pop in as a guest for a meeting or two. You don't HAVE to become a member if you find it not your cup of tea or coffee as it may be. I do assure you if there is a decent club in your area though it is at least worth a visit be it one tank or 20 that you own.

For those in Calgary here is the Calgary Aquarium Society. http://www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com/ in case you didn't have it. I have had the pleasure of reading "The Calquarium" and find it a great publication.

Edited by Zoban

Welcome to the board, Zoban.

Now there's a name I have seen on other sites as well. As a quess I'd say The Tropical Tank.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

On a side note Toirtis I think I need to get in touch with the CAS Exchange editor and re-establish the exchange between DRAS and CAS soon. But that prbably has better places to discuss then here atm.

So far love the site and the efforts put into it by both staff (admins,mods etc) and the members. Keep up the good work.

On a side note Toirtis I think I need to get in touch with the CAS Exchange editor and re-establish the exchange between DRAS and CAS soon. But that prbably has better places to discuss then here atm.

Sure, just e-mail him at wardpratt@shaw.ca .

Welcome toAA