S/A and C/A Cichlid Guessing Game?!

rED O

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it grammode's'? or are both kosher?

either way, 'grammodesezis' is a sweet word.

No as far as i know it is Grammode, but you are right grammodesezis is a sweet word.

We have to start using that in some sentences.

EG: Man that RollerDerby on the weekend was so grammodesezis, Didn't you think so Skinless?

EG: Man that RollerDerby on the weekend was so grammodesezis, Didn't you think so Skinless?

It would work in a number of ways. "I dropped a grammode at the club this weekend, man I was wasted."

Did anyone else pick up any of the grammodes 2 years ago in Calgary when they came in with the umbees? If so how are they doing?

Kevin

It would work in a number of ways. "I dropped a grammode at the club this weekend, man I was wasted."

Did anyone else pick up any of the grammodes 2 years ago in Calgary when they came in with the umbees? If so how are they doing?

Kevin

if anyonehas an grammodes please please please PM me. or umbies even though i have 4 lol.

Quinn

Kevin

if anyonehas an grammodes please please please PM me. or umbies even though i have 4 lol.

Quinn

wow what a hijack! its your turn Nandopsis

how about SA cichlids? we should be able to play them too. more variety.

as far as grammodes, i'm packing a pair, courtesy jroc, in a divided 40 gallon breeder. growth is a very slow roll.

hopefully the move to a divided 75 with dual 2217s will help out.

lol nice examples gents. roller derby totally kicks azz. (afterhours can too lol)

Edited by skinless

how about SA cichlids? we should be able to play them too. more variety.

as far as grammodes, i'm packing a pair, courtesy jroc, in a divided 40 gallon breeder. growth is a very slow roll.

hopefully the move to a divided 75 with dual 2217s will help out.

lol nice examples gents. roller derby totally kicks azz. (afterhours can too lol)

Capital idea Jay consider it done.

So seeing as this thread has faded out here is a new one

dorsigers010.jpg

Laetacara curviceps?

Js

Close but no cigar.