It was a sad day.

t-man

Well I am sad to say that I have lost all my prized fish in one day. I lost 14 fish in total including 8 to 15 yr old clown loaches,peacock bass,25 inch black arowana.C.lents,jumbo fire eel etc.

On a side note I had ordered a 450 gallon tank just for these fish and already have the stand in the basement. I should be getting a call any day now for when they are comming to build the tank in my house. All for nothing now as the fish I wanted to put in the 450 gallon tank have died. All that remained was 2 albino oscars,2 yellow jackets,royal pleco and a sailfin pleco.

Now what do I do with an empty 450 gallon tank?

Edited by t-man

Crap. That bights the big one. But the 450 gallon will have options like crazy.

I've lost a few fish due to forgetfulness, but I haven't been in the hobby long enough to have that many, that big, or that old, to lose. I'm very sorry for your loss.

That really sucks man i don't know what i would do if it happened to me. Are you lookingo fish i'm giving away a large marble cat fish to a good home and a 450 gal is about that. Who's biulding it for you and if you don't mind can i ask how much?