Hello

walter

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for a very long, long time and thought it was about time to sign up and say hello. I live in Lloydminster and currently have 14 freshwater aquariums running. I have learned a lot from this forum and would like to contribute where ever I can. Also, one of the main reasons I am signing up is to take advantage of some of the great deals in the buy/ sell section. I have never used a forum before so bare with me until I figure out how to use all of the controls.

Thanks for the welcome. Some of the fish I presently have include: clown loach, Sciaenochromis fryeri -electric blue cichlid[currently breeding], angelfish, red zebra cichlid, bristlenose pleco [breeding], synodontis multipunctatus [breeding], syno petricola [breeding], egyptian mouthbrooder- Pseudocrenilabrus philander [breeding], corydora sterbae, pseudo. saulosi [breeding], and a few other fish. I also have a 108 gallon heavily planted tank.

Welcome to the forum