Hello everyone

Oilpatch

Hello, this is my first forum that I have joined so I am hoping for some excellent feedback!

A bit of background...

Born and raised in Calgary, living in Edmonton area for work purposes, married with 4 kids and have been an aquarium enthusiast for about 7 yrs now. I have had a 10 gal saltwater set-up (bad decision), 33 gal freshwater (very easy to maintain), 33 gal saltwater set-up (challenging) and a 90 gal saltwater set-up. Currently I have a 8 gal biocube with a few hermit crabs and snails (quite a change from the 90 gal) and a 33 gal freshwater that I am attempting to have a variety of plants growing...this is the first time for this.

I have done a fair amount of research for all of my arrangements so I am not a newbie by any means but as you all know, you can never do too much research. I belive in as natural of a setup as possible with lots of research prior to setting up the tank, otherwise it could be a waste of money, aquatic life and most of all time...and of course the only stupid question is the question not asked.

I will post pictures of my tanks, past and present once I get them all organized. I am currently looking for some help with deciding which plants are good with each other but more importantly which are bad with eachother.

:welcome: to AA. We have several very knowledgeable plant folks here, planted tank is new for me as well. This is my first forum as well, though I'm signed into a few others , this is my active one , the one I check into every day. It is friendly and supportive, everyone wants to see you succeed. You'll want to check out our sponsors (banner) and http://www.fish-club.org/index.php

our local fish club. We have a very big show coming up May long weekend. Sue :D

Welcome to the forum.