24" tanks on a 20"stand

I think I've got some issues with one of my exterior walls in my 'fishroom', and I need to temporarily move a row of tanks off the top of one of my stands (appear to have some moisture coming from somewhere behind the old 1980's cedar boards on the wall). Tanks are 20 gallons, and I need to move them onto a stand that's only 20" wide for the time being, so they'll be overhanging 2" on both the front and back of the stand (tanks are side by side, so you're looking through the side of the tank). Does anyone forsee any issues with this?

Thanks.

I agree with Jonah, butg I wouldn't screw it... mostly b/c I don't like the extra work and permanence. I've had small tanks overlap a bit (usually 1/2" or less) w. no issues for years; but 2" seems like it could add quite a bit of stress.

I currently have several 20 gallon tanks over hanging on a 20" rack without issue. If it is a manufactured tank with a frame it should be safe.