G'day!

Calab

Howdy!

I'm a fish n00b here in Calgary.

I have a 10 gallon that I am currently cycling. It's freshwater, all decorated, gravel base, under gravel filter as well as a Whisper power filter. This tank will house a betta, a couple cory catfish and some neon tetras.

I'm also setting up a 33 gallon. Another freshwater. Currently empty but will be a sand base with a AquaClear 70 power filter. Not sure what plants or fish are going in here.

I also have a 130 gallon that I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with. I still need to put together a stand for this aquarium.

... I've got a digital camera on order. My cellphone just doesn't do justice to my tanks.

Edited by Calab

WELCOME!!!! Would love to see some pictures when your camera comes in!

:welcome: to AA! I would suggest some large SA nasties ;D for that 130. Just some of my personal faves. They are just so impressive due to their size and behaviors. If you are in favor of the idea of predatory fish being predictors you'll enjoy watching them hunt for their prey. Most will learn to eat pellets eventually due to hunger but I like letting them be predators :D