Going to Big Als

coz
it's because, not coz :chair: i think its safe to assume a lot of people go there, and often :shock:

I don't think correcting spelling or abbreviations is a can of worms that the majority of people should be trying to address. At least he was using a shortened form and not spelling it incorrectly or using the wrong form of the word altogether. WE all knew what he meant.....

hhmmm i dont really know but

meet new people

social meet LOL

im really crappy when it comes to picking fish ,like it takes me a long time coz im bad at making decisons

and

coz i want to find out how many peole regularly go

Join the rest of us in hmm and haww while we decide if that species will be beneficial or too aggressive, too docile for our tanks. And while most of us have this urge under control and spend only a reasonable amount of time there, I have a niece that due to her daddy's 7-9 tanks once upon a time will do anything not to go there. My gf on the other hand who doesn't actually like fish was able to take her classmates there one day during break and teach them things.

Doh was there yesterday... Thats ok, I enjoy spending more, cant do the after lunch thing though, only a hour for lunch 12-1, may have to shop solo..

Ahh yes but there is 20% off Cichlids right now...