Greets, I almost took it upon myself and registered AlbertaAquatica.com or .ca and just pointed it to these forums, nothing is worse then sitting at a different computer and going to check the forums and have to go to Golds first just so that i can link here

If you want i will build a site, host it, register it (at my own expense) just to get this more known in alberta. I can help out clubs like CAS and ACE with sections on the site for them, and links from all of our favorite retailers

Just a though, but give it some serious thought, as i stated i do NOT mind giving up my time and money to further this forum to GREATNESS lol

Also remember that i do this for a living so i have hosting servers at my disposal

I am sure i could donate a few hundred megabytes and a couple gigabytes of bandwidth

Edited by Beermaster

oh with links to stocklists and members pages and stuf

now that would be sweet

I believe it is time to Legitimize Alberta Aquatica.

If a professional is willing to help achieve this end, I feel we should strongly consider the matter.

Smokey

I vote "YES".

it wouldnt be that hard, its like homework, if you do it all in the increments it is very managable, if you try to cram it all in and play catch up it is tough