NEW Pics of the 190 Rob built

Beermaster

• 2 weeks later...

Some bad news on the tank. Jim ended up losing damned near everything out of his 125 gal. in the transfer process some how. He estimates his coral and fish losses to be around $2000

We feel awful for him! He suspects the PVC glue in the plumbing poisoned the tank-major carnage! :angry:

Can you imagine the $$$ spent, and just to have something as un-predictable like that happening? Our thoughts go out to your pride and joy, Jim.

Talk about a Sh$#y turn of events! But I know he will make a nice recovery :rolleyes:

Rob

Might be a while though before he has completed pics..

Thats odd. I've never had problems with PVC glue, and I've used it tons on my 150gallon.... Maybe he didn't let it settle enough, or maybe it wasn't mixed well enough and dissolved a bit? thats screwed up!

I feel so bad for these people that have their systems go crazy and lose dozens of fish, $100's in value. but $1000's?! I'd cry.

My mouth is still on the ground, and i cannot stop druling :drool: :rofl:

I'm sorry to hear your loss!!!!!!

but once you recover you have to post pics of the final product with fish in the tank!!!

simply amazing!!!

what type of wood did you use?

Good show!

nevchewy