Fluval Edge Aquarium

fshkpr4evr

I was in Vancouver yesterday and had a chance to visit Aquariums West. They just got in a brand new Fluval aquarium called the Edge. I must say that this kit is quite innovative. In the 20 minutes I was there, I saw 3 people purchase one. You can see it on their website.

Does anybody know if these aquariums are available in Edmonton yet?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice little tank, if you're a yuppie, lol. just kidding. but it seems this tank is marketed to those that just want a live piece of furniture as opposed to the serious hobbyist.

I disagree. Hagen is trying to get in on the whole Nature Aquarium phenomenon. Try telling all the ADA disciples that they're not serious hobbyists.

Though most people i find with ADA tanks buy them because they love hte looks, and want to do something nice with them.

I've never seen an ADA tank with fake plants or anything non-hardcore in them before to be honest.

However some people who spent out on a full ADA set are just pure idiots ( $200 desklamp anyone? )

The whole rimless look to tanks is getting really popular. Lots of companies seem to be picking up on it.

Heck i'm sporting a rimless 7.2g from Aquarium Illusions myself.

Edited by Kayen

depending on allot of things i would like one too. I just need the money, for it to fit in fron of my sink, the money. If all those things work out then i'll be buying but the question would be WHAT COLOUR???

Thanks for sharing

L

depending on allot of things i would like one too. I just need the money, for it to fit in fron of my sink, the money. If all those things work out then i'll be buying but the question would be WHAT COLOUR???

Thanks for sharing

L

I saw one last week at petsmart. It caught my eye as soon as I walked in the door. Ever elegant looking tank. I wouldn' t mind owning one. It would be a beautiful living room or office tank.

Which one, I drove around today trying to find one...None on the south side at either "PJ's" nor "Petsmart"... Did you see a price on them? I've found US retailers online listing them @ $150 USD...If I could find one for a comparable price I'd own one today...

I seen them at Pet Smart in Red Deer today . NICE. but a bit more then $150.00 Should of looked closer, they seemed bigger then a 50 gal.