So...What'd you get

Wingin' It

Some new plants for me, some limia vittata fry so I have 2 different bloodlines going, and some tropica fertiliser that I stole for 2 dollars!!! Missed out on some alvarezi swords for another bloodline for my group. Super fun day though and was great to see all of you!!

well i think next time i am gonna bring a belaclava mask cause i sure feel like i robbed a few people... i got....

pair of F1 PS. elongatus... 12 german red fry about 1" long... 3 ruby red fry ... 3 red flush peacock fry... 5 super red empress... 10 eureka peacock fry.. trio of Neo. bueschei "zaire gold" (look amazing right out of the bags)... 6 firecracker lelupei (Spelling?)... 19 labidotropheus "hongi" ...1 AMAZINGLY large livingstoni male first guess is about 8" at least and a good size female aswell the male didnt take to the trip too well i hope he pulls through in the morning the female is doing good... 1 compressicep from raymond thank you :D ...there might be a couple more i missed too... so after all this that i bought when i went to pay for my bidding tab at the end it was 89$ crazy stuff... after everything was said and done i only lost one fish and i think it got stuck in the corner of the bag i thought there would be alot more deaths seeing as i didnt get home till 8:00PM great day and thanks everyone who put this on again this year i look forward to coming down next year :D

well i think next time i am gonna bring a belaclava mask cause i sure feel like i robbed a few people... i got....

pair of F1 PS. elongatus... 12 german red fry about 1" long... 3 ruby red fry ... 3 red flush peacock fry... 5 super red empress... 10 eureka peacock fry.. trio of Neo. bueschei "zaire gold" (look amazing right out of the bags)... 6 firecracker lelupei (Spelling?)... 19 labidotropheus "hongi" ...1 AMAZINGLY large livingstoni male first guess is about 8" at least and a good size female aswell the male didnt take to the trip too well i hope he pulls through in the morning the female is doing good... 1 compressicep

Ahhh...that was you...Shorts/t-shirt...had to go get a 2nd box for all your goodies??! you had some nice scores...Anubias Nana for only $9 too??

I had to restrain my self or set up new tanks, oh wait I had to do that anyway! I got 10 Auloncara Maylandi "Sulphurheads", and 9 Xystichromis sp. 'Kyoga flameback' two of the males are outstanding already and maybe 2"! I also got 5 long finned albino Bristle nose delivered from Fairdeal! Thanks Harold.

Whoever got some of the other flamebacks if your interested in trading down the road let me know, I think I may be male heavy.

Mark