My Piranha

Evolution

Nice looking group.

Thank you, but I just got them anf they were raised by t-man so I can't take any credit.

Looks good I bet they are loving that tank!! Are they eating? thumbup.gif

They really are lovin' it and I added a seventh, but he is a little smaller and raised on feeders, so it looks terrible; i'll bring it back! They are in a high traffic public area and are a big hit as well, they are not skittish at all to the traffic or glass touching! I've not fed them yet but today i'm going to feed them prawn. A couple are hungry and go for my finger when on the glass.

wow that looks amazing!

How big is the tank?

Thank you! It's a 125g.

So this is the planted tank you were talking about. It's beautiful. Everything looks so healthy.

Thank you, thank you and yes it is!

Great looking tank/fish!

Thank you! I got all the plants from 2 AA members and the piranhas from t-man.

Very neat... gonna be interesting trimming plants? Wish I could see this in 3D....

Did you mean in person? If so you are more than welcome to come down anytime and take a look. But if you meant a video, I can do that too, I just need to pick up a tripod and a remote for my camera.

Very nice clean looking setup! Makes me almost miss mine wink.gif

Thank you! This is my second go around with piranhas, I'm hoping these ones will spawn too for me.

Hmmm Piranha 3D now that would be a funny sign to put somewhere near the tank. I nearly fell out of my lazyboy laughing when i first saw a commercial for the movie. Too bad for them that 3D means nothing to anyone with only good vision in one eye. :boxed:

What a beautiful setup Congrats. I wish i could see it in person but a trip to calgary is pretty much not in the cards for a long time.

Thanks for shareing

L

Hmmm Piranha 3D now that would be a funny sign to put somewhere near the tank. I nearly fell out of my lazyboy laughing when i first saw a commercial for the movie. Too bad for them that 3D means nothing to anyone with only good vision in one eye. boxed.gif

What a beautiful setup Congrats. I wish i could see it in person but a trip to calgary is pretty much not in the cards for a long time.

Thanks for shareing

L

Thank you, and anytime you venture down, feel free to let me know and you can come and see.