picture tank

devocole

Thanks

I originally wanted something like glass catfish (5) or hatchet fish(5) but realize they are not good options for that size of tank. I wanted something different, and eery feeling. Like 5 glass catfish schooling in the middle. But they are far to large and finicky of a fish to do it. The hatchet fish jump, and i'm planning on leaving a small part of the tank open at the top to feed and such, they would find a way out for sure.

This tank is 6.6 gallons. 24*24*4 inches. I have been thinking killis but don't know where to start really. The furcata rainbows are a good choice as well, that is something to think about. Celestial danios have also crossed my mind. Neons would be a good choice but i have had them before, and also spite them due to their popularity. They also get sick easy.

I'm busy in my life right now and will probably not get around to fish for 3 weeks or so. Which is good since the tank needs to cycle and the plants that don't like their new conditions die.

• 3 weeks later...