Site Cleanup

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say anything about our armed forces. I refered to political leaders and business staff in a democratic society. MOD OF WAR doesn't sound democratic at all. Mod of Defence, that makes sense.

We're not business staff, we're volunteers.

As for sounding democratic, wasn't meant to be at all.

Here's harmless little Sackboy from PS's Little Big Planet:

SackBoy-Peace.png

From the really popular game "God of War":

god_of_war_kratos2.jpg

And nickame for moderators is "mod", so really it's a very small jump to dressing Sackboy up in that costume. As you're an online gamer, I figured you'd make the leap pretty quickly. My mistake:

kratos_sackboy.jpg

So "Mod of War" is a humourous play on words.

I didn't say anything about our armed forces. I refered to political leaders and business staff in a democratic society. MOD OF WAR doesn't sound democratic at all. Mod of Defence, that makes sense.

We're not business staff, we're volunteers.

As for sounding democratic, wasn't meant to be at all.

Here's harmless little Sackboy from PS's Little Big Planet:

SackBoy-Peace.png

From the really popular game "God of War":

god_of_war_kratos2.jpg

And nickame for moderators is "mod", so really it's a very small jump to dressing Sackboy up in that costume. As you're an online gamer, I figured you'd make the leap pretty quickly. My mistake:

kratos_sackboy.jpg

So "Mod of War" is a humourous play on words.

Your intentions seem to be that of intimidation and if I was the owner of this site it wouldn't be permitted. :)

I play one 11 year old Blizzard game online, that's it.

I never started this thread so it can turn into a banter. I started it to maybe update certain things and give some sort or suggestion.

I tried that too, but I was pushed away. Were any of your suggestion looked into? Were up dates made? When did you start this thread?

This thread was started 10 months ago and yes, his suggestions were looked into. I personally went through and cleaned up all the pinned topics, fixed broken links and pictures as best I could. Not much else we can do in the buy/sell if people don't post "sold" or "pls archive" in their threads/titles(preferably the description under the titles so we dont' have to open topics dozens of times a day). If its not marked as "sold" we dont' know its finished and then it stays in the B/S until it expires in 60days.

If there are any specific issues you want us to try and fix please let us know. We try our best to remedy things but we are only volunteers and can't patrol every thread on the site 24/7.

Hijacking topics to discuss a pun under someone's avatar distracts from any points you were trying to make.

I never started this thread so it can turn into a banter. I started it to maybe update certain things and give some sort or suggestion.

I tried that too, but I was pushed away. Were any of your suggestion looked into? Were up dates made? When did you start this thread?

This thread was started 10 months ago and yes, his suggestions were looked into. I personally went through and cleaned up all the pinned topics, fixed broken links and pictures as best I could. Not much else we can do in the buy/sell if people don't post "sold" or "pls archive" in their threads/titles(preferably the description under the titles so we dont' have to open topics dozens of times a day). If its not marked as "sold" we dont' know its finished and then it stays in the B/S until it expires in 60days.

If there are any specific issues you want us to try and fix please let us know. We try our best to remedy things but we are only volunteers and can't patrol every thread on the site 24/7.

Hijacking topics to discuss a pun under someone's avatar distracts from any points you were trying to make.

Look at the very first reply here I made, look at the responce I got, then go and see if it was fixed.

Edited by Evolution

damn just stumbled across this thread...shock.gif is it just me or it this stuff bananas , i love this site.. cleaned up or not , i have met so many good people off here, if it wasnt for this site i would have never met harold... who never disappoints beautiful fish bottom line.. and i am sure there are others like harold on here whom ihavent met , but hopefully one day will.

before this site i felt like my fish hobby was like in the closet lol and now im free to nerd it up talking to someone in edmonton about snails lol or pester harold every 3 days or every time i skim his stocklists

bottom line thanks to whom ever made this place, so many "real" fish have come in and out of my house because of this site so. in my opinion this place rocks, if you dont like it ... well go away i love the local alberta people unlike mfk or whatever else is out there i dont care about kentucky you know

There its fixed :beer:

That goes to show how a message can be lost in its delivery.

Thank you and if I owned this site, which I won't be, I would pay you the big bucks!