Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEy Harold, long time no chat. I'm going to be looking to stock my new 75 with a colony of Tropheus moorii. REALLY like the Ilangi varient, but would be willing to go with any of the more colorful rainbow varients. Can you please see about getting these for me from your suppliers? I'm looking to stock with about 25 fish. Thanks! Feel free to PM me.

Boom :boom:

If you can wait a while I'll be placing an African order hopefully around the end of May and can put them on the order.

Anything for the guppy admirers? Looking to scale my tanks into some colors that aren't orange/red/yellow, would love to get my hands on some purples and true blues solids or snakeskin trios but with as little black on them as possible, and some dwarf corys? probably looking at 9-12 of the corys.

Anything for the guppy admirers? Looking to scale my tanks into some colors that aren't orange/red/yellow, would love to get my hands on some purples and true blues solids or snakeskin trios but with as little black on them as possible, and some dwarf corys? probably looking at 9-12 of the corys.

Sorry no guppies right now but maybe someone like fishclubgirl or winginit could advise where to look.

I have some hastatus and pygmeus dwarf corys in stock right now and could bring them up to Edmonton when I come up for the auction Mar.18 if you let me know.

If you can wait a while I'll be placing an African order hopefully around the end of May and can put them on the order.

Harold, I can wait, but do you have an idea of what they will cost me?

Ryan I won't know the cost until I get the current stock list and I will get that a few weeks before I order to make sure they actually have the fish I want in stock. For the ilengi I would ballpark wild caught adults at around $20-$25 but that is just a guess.

Ryan I won't know the cost until I get the current stock list and I will get that a few weeks before I order to make sure they actually have the fish I want in stock. For the ilengi I would ballpark wild caught adults at around $20-$25 but that is just a guess.

That sounds fair. I can order F1 ilangi juvies for $17 ea plus shipping, but WC adults would be sweet!

I will wait and check back with you on these for sure.

Boom :boom:

Are you able to bring in Channa pulchra, ornatipinis, or aurantimaculata?

O

I'll check the stock lists just before I order and let you know. If you are willing to wait chances are that I just might be able to get at least 1 of them for you. Likely be about 3 months before I order for these particular types.

I checked an old stock list for you and I can get the pulchra and aurantimaculata but not the ornatipinis which was not on the list.

Approximate pricing for the pulchra about $40-$45 for 6-7" and the other about $90-$95 for 8-10".

Are you able to bring in Channa pulchra, ornatipinis, or aurantimaculata? O
I'll check the stock lists just before I order and let you know. If you are willing to wait chances are that I just might be able to get at least 1 of them for you. Likely be about 3 months before I order for these particular types.
I checked an old stock list for you and I can get the pulchra and aurantimaculata but not the ornatipinis which was not on the list. Approximate pricing for the pulchra about $40-$45 for 6-7" and the other about $90-$95 for 8-10".

That's great, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll PM you to discuss the details, and use the 3 months or so prior to order to get their tanks properly set up.

O

Good day sir,

I was wondering how available the L-204 emperor pleco becomes available and if you might be able to get a few before the auction this month in edmonton. I currently have 4 of the little guys but i really want to try to breed them and finding females i am finding very difficult... actually finding any is actually impossible for me. i was lucky enough to grab what my retail distributer had and i havent seen them since. please let me know if you can get them or if they are even available. you are the wizard when it comes to these things so if you can find them around the 3 to 4 inch mark i am definately interestd in getting at least 4 to 6 more especially females if possible

yours truly

B