Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - just wondering if you have a line on some of the less common Central American cichlids - Cryptoheros sajica and Cryptoheros nanoluteus.

Also interested in some wild type live bearers if you have a Central American supplier.

Thanks,

Jeff

Rhood:

The only F1's my supplier has right now are Kipilis. He does get wild caught in about twice a year but they tend to go very quickly. I have heard via the grape vine that Kitumbas are not being caught again so it is anybodies guess when they may be available again. The last time the divers refused to go in it was something like 4 years. I can't give you a price as the supplier doesn't know beforehand what he will be charged until his contact actually has them.

I can keep my eyes open for you if you are prepared to be patient. Let me know.

Harold

Jeff:

My S. American suppliers rarely get C. Americans so it is really hit and miss for me to get them. I can keep my eyes peeled for any that appear on the price lists but I couldn't give you any kind of time frame or prices.

Harold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sold the last of the eels but will be ordering more from the supplier in a month or so if he has any left. I never carry rope fish. I just brought in some wild caught ramarizis yesterday. These little beauties color up really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I was wondering if you had or can get any of pseudotropheus perspicax red top and pseudotropheus polit lions cove and still am looking for synodontis grandiops. also a pundamilia azurea which is the black or dark blue one I believe. Thanks let me know

• 2 weeks later...