Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering if you are able to find captive bred koi angels and if so how much for a pair???

I will have some koi angels in 3 months or so but nothing until then. They will be just dime size so no chance of being able to pick you out a pair.

Hello.

Do you still have the 'one strawberry ob' off your african list that is pinned? If so, can you pm me a photo... I have one of that type already and love it. I am also looking for a "really nice" around 4" male front?

This is an open thread for posting such things as questions, hold list requests, can I find a specific fish requests, etc.

Yes I still have the peacock male but no photo. I'll ask my friend to take a picture next time he is over.

I'm going to post the last of my fronts today or tomorrow - been selling them to make room. Sorry I don't have any males of any kind that small - smallest would be a wild caught mpimbwe about 7".

Hello.

Do you still have the 'one strawberry ob' off your african list that is pinned? If so, can you pm me a photo... I have one of that type already and love it. I am also looking for a "really nice" around 4" male front?

This is an open thread for posting such things as questions, hold list requests, can I find a specific fish requests, etc.

Hi

I am looking for about 6 assorted Dicus juveniles...like some different colours and such...really like the pigeons. Any ideas where to find some in Calgary other than the fish stores. Email me at kirridge_3280@msn.com

thanks

kirridge

Sounds good, I would love a pic when you get the chance. I can not add a front that big to my tank as my mom's is that size and goes after anything smaller in his territory so I want to keep my tank peaceful. I'll waite to hear from you then. Have a great night.

Yes I still have the peacock male but no photo. I'll ask my friend to take a picture next time he is over.

I'm going to post the last of my fronts today or tomorrow - been selling them to make room. Sorry I don't have any males of any kind that small - smallest would be a wild caught mpimbwe about 7".

Hello.

Do you have any plan for a trip to Edmonton in March or end of Feb ?

LF angel fishes as in my previous posts

Sorry for the delay - will be picking up a new shipment of angels tonight and will let you know what I've got. I'll be up to Edmonton again for the Mar.20 auction.

I just remembered there is a picture of the O.B.'s brother in one of Jorgs photo sites. They have a nice reddish body with a blue face over the bloching pattern. I wasn't able to get a new picture sorry.

Sounds good, I would love a pic when you get the chance. I can not add a front that big to my tank as my mom's is that size and goes after anything smaller in his territory so I want to keep my tank peaceful. I'll waite to hear from you then. Have a great night.

Hello.

Any line or possibilities on wild caught bettas Harold? My biggest interest would be on the mouth brooders, but some of the nest builders would be interesting too.

Not sure if it's just me and FCG that would be interested, or if there is other interest?

I'm actually working on due diligence, etc. for a new supplier out of Asia that has 6 or 7 types of wild bettas in stock right now but has double that amount when fully stocked. Give me the name(s) of the ones you are looking for and I'll check the list.

I just remembered there is a picture of the O.B.'s brother in one of Jorgs photo sites. They have a nice reddish body with a blue face over the bloching pattern. I wasn't able to get a new picture sorry.

Hello.

fish1771.jpg

Hi Harold, just wondering if you have any "Mikrogeophagus ramirizi (Bolivian red rams)", or when you could get some more, also when is your next Edmonton delivery.

Thanks

Hi Colin:

Yes I have some of the bolivians left. I'll be up to Edmonton for the auction Mar.20.