Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Good day sir.

I am from Regina and will be in Calgary tonight picking up a truck. So I figured what is the use of a truck if it's not carrying fish.

Looking forward to coming by your store as you come highly recommended.

On short notice like this I will be pleased to see what you have in the way of oddball fish. I run 12 tanks ranging from 100-300g and a 300g pond so lots of possibility.

The one ? I did have though is this. Can you ship to Regina for future fish I wish to get?

Chef

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day sir.

I am from Regina and will be in Calgary tonight picking up a truck. So I figured what is the use of a truck if it's not carrying fish.

Looking forward to coming by your store as you come highly recommended.

On short notice like this I will be pleased to see what you have in the way of oddball fish. I run 12 tanks ranging from 100-300g and a 300g pond so lots of possibility.

The one ? I did have though is this. Can you ship to Regina for future fish I wish to get?

Chef

Chef:

Please send me your cell # and approximate time you might be stopping by. My home # is (403)254-9402. No store just a basememt full of fish. LOL

Sure I ship across Canada so Regina is not a problem.

Harold

My cell 306-999-2687 will be on the plane tonight and in Calgary by 830pm then have to cab it to the truck, so would probably be tomorrow. Give me a shout at 9pm when we get into town.

No problem with no store looking forward to seeing your basement of fish.

Chef

Hi

I am looking for some appisto's or rams. Trio's prefererred. Can you let me know how much and when you will be passing thru Red Deer.

Thanks

Candy

Candy:

I pulled the tank apart and much to my surprise I found a trio of wild caught apisto eunotus and 5 rams but those are still too small to sex accurately.

I'll be up to Red deer at the end of the month if you want them. Just let me know which you want and I'll set them aside.

Harold

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Harold,

I will be in Calgary on Sunday May 29 for the marathon, I was wondering if you still have Malawi trout, if so what size and price. Let me know if you will be around in the afternoon and what you have available maybe we can work out a deal thanks.

Rick

Hi Harold,

I will be in Calgary on Sunday May 29 for the marathon, I was wondering if you still have Malawi trout, if so what size and price. Let me know if you will be around in the afternoon and what you have available maybe we can work out a deal thanks.

Rick

PM'd

Corydoras hastatus - please let me know if/when you can get some. :)

Thanks!

Corydoras hastatus - please let me know if/when you can get some. :)

Thanks!

I'll be ordering some next in about a month or so. Please let me know how many you want and I'll put them on the hold list for you.

Good Evening Harold.

I'm just wondering if I can get a trio of Aulonocara stuartgranti chiwindi peacocks and 2 Regular Bristlenose Plecos?

Let me know whenever you get a chance and I'll send you my info.

Thanks!

Good Evening Harold.

I'm just wondering if I can get a trio of Aulonocara stuartgranti chiwindi peacocks and 2 Regular Bristlenose Plecos?

Let me know whenever you get a chance and I'll send you my info.

Thanks!

PM'd

• 1 month later...

do you have a gold nugget plecos i think is L18or L177?????

harold just call my no.780 725 4474 gold nugget pleco im looking.thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I would make the trip down to Calgary for some Lamprologus Ocellatus, Cyprichromis (any type except jumbo), and then some Eretmodus.

Thanks,

Garrett

Hi Garrett:

I will likely be placing an African order sometime in Sept. I'm working on getting price lists from a few suppliers that ship direct from the lakes rather than go through US wholesalers and should have the tank space by then if everything goes as planned.

Harold