Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Harold Do you have any of the Aulonocara Ruby Red That are raised from german stock and are extremely red? Thanks Crossfire

Hi Crossfire:

Yes these German reds I have are from stock from Germany and they have blue faces and nice red bodies.

Harold

Hey Harold

Will you be getting in any Hyphessobrycon copelandi tetras coming in on this order? Also if you have any apistos coming as well.

Thanks

Hi Sean:

Yes both of those types will be on the order. Apistos will be sunset and cacatuoide or bitaeniata.

I'm not in a rush but maybe you can get these dwarf cichlids.Apistogramma Borellii, Cleithracara maronii, Dicrossus filamentosus, Laetacara dorsigera and Nannacara anomala..Three of each would be nice how much? Oh yeah another inspector pleco a small one.

Edited by Eugene

I'm not in a rush but maybe you can get these dwarf cichlids.Apistogramma Borellii, Cleithracara maronii, Dicrossus filamentosus, Laetacara dorsigera and Nannacara anomala..Three of each would be nice how much? Oh yeah another inspector pleco a small one.

I'll email my suppliers for updated stock lists and get back to you after my holiday.

Hi Harold: I would like to purchase 4 of the small synodontis petricolas from you. I would also like a Ruby Red aulonocara male. Please let me know how much I owe you and when you will be in Red Deer. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Harold,

Are silver pigeon blood snakeskin discus ready for sale yet ? The parents look nice. When will you be in Edmonton ?

I'll be picking the discus up in 3 weeks or so - breeder wants to get them to about twoonie size.

Next trip to Edmonton will likely be about the end of June - have a load of S.Americans coming in around the end of May and have to acclimate those 1st.

any teasers on whats coming in?

If they are all in stock I want to get corys (orange laser, green laser, sterbai), apistos (sunset, cacatuoide), plecos (L134, L204, L239, L025, L007, L075, L018, L081, L177 to name a few), cats (liearius pictus, smaller tigrinus, zebras, juruenese to name a few), assorted tetras (neons, copelandi, blue to name a few), cichlids and others (after I go through the list to see what is available).

This will likely be the last S.American order for the year as I want to get in an African and Asian order too so the order will be quite large.

On your S. American order - any chance of getting some Tateurndina ocellicauda?

Looking for a small group - 6-10 depending on price/availability.

Thanks

Tateurndina's are from Asia so no chance of that till an Asia order is put in.

I am interested in cool plecos for my setup. please let me know if you have or can get the following:

Pseudacanthicus cf leopardus L114 / LDA07

Pseudacanthicus leopardus L600 / LDA73

Scobinancistrus aureatus L014

Hypancistrus species L260

Hypancistrus species L333

Hypancistrus species L401

these are all the plecos that interest me, however I realize that some of these are harder to find. please let me know if you have seen these around and what my chances are...

and when is the next time you are comming to edmonton?

thanks in advance,

steelnstuff

I am interested in cool plecos for my setup. please let me know if you have or can get the following:

Pseudacanthicus cf leopardus L114 / LDA07

Pseudacanthicus leopardus L600 / LDA73

Scobinancistrus aureatus L014

Hypancistrus species L260

Hypancistrus species L333

Hypancistrus species L401

these are all the plecos that interest me, however I realize that some of these are harder to find. please let me know if you have seen these around and what my chances are...

and when is the next time you are comming to edmonton?

thanks in advance,

steelnstuff

I see you are really into plecos alright - very difficult to source most of these. I'll email the supplier and see if he is able to source any of these for me.