Cleaning Crew For 100G Community Tank

s.h.

I just re-started a 100g tank and decided to make it a community one. I was just wondering what would be a good cleaning crew for this set up. I currenty have coarse gravel (approx .5 cm) and I'm planning to put a few basic plants in like java fern, etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

s.h.

Bristlenose pleco's and syndontis petricols's are my favorite for sure, I cant say for sure if the petricols'a actually do anything, but they are a blast to watch swim around....

same here. the petricola's in my cichlid tank are extremely enjoyable to watch. the won't clean algae if that's what you are looking for, but are very adept at picking up any left overs off my tank floor.

My 120 has 2 adult BN Plecos, 3 subadults, 4 SAE, and about 50 corys. I put shrimp and MTS in there, but the angels and bleeding heart tetras took care of the shrimp and the CO2 and the petricola that used to be in there took care of the snails.

Syno. petricola max out at 3-4" in the community tank. They're great community fish, but will eat ALL snails that you have in there.

Thanks for the input!

I will most likely be getting an albino BN in the near future.

Would syndontis petricols be okay in a community tank? And how large do they grow?

You may find some at the upcoming A.C.E. auction on Sunday March 20