What You Put In This Tank?

fatpuffer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could get away with dwarf seahorses they are actually more common then people think in Canada and I believe there I actually a couple breeders as well. But don't quote me on it but I think I read about them on canreef.

i would do some shrimp(red,green,yellow,orange,or pearl blue) are least sensitive.

and one or two mystery snails,or 3 ottos

I second this.

Actually...replace mystery snails with horned nerite snails

I guess I figured they're only snails...I never even checked. Good to know as I have a few in my tank. They were on "sale" last week for 2.99...they called to me :blush:

Multis would work, so would Brevis. Ocellatus could as well, but they're pretty pushy. I'd only start w. a pair, instead of a small group.

I like the Shelldweller idea. Some multies would be really cool. I've kept a couple species of shellies and the multies were my favorite. They were the most active and didn't hide in their shells as much. A couple shell piles on oposite sides of the tank and you could watch them build different territories and stuff. Mine were constantly bulldozing the sand around and moving their shells. A real fun tank to watch.