Spring Auction

rayfong

Ummm, weren't you "stalking" me when I was doing the edmonton fish tour at xmas?? Everywhere I went, you seemed to arrive 5 minutes later. You do know there's a "Mr. Fishclubgirl", don't you???......

hey, I bought some of your hair grass today at the auction. does this one go crazy?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a "HATS OFF" to all the volunteers that put on and ran the auction yesterday. You all did an amazing job! I had to leave early but was very impressed with what was available and how smoothly things ran.

Next time I'll have a better feel to the "big money spenders" and what it will take to wrestle some of those purchases away from them... :shifty:

Had to slip away around 12:40 or so, didn't realize just how much was going to be there and available! Had my eye on a "lone" anglefish looked lonely and needed a home...lol, any idea what he/she went for?

Dammit. Stupid road trip to Arizona... Didn't have the ability to head up for this. I heard through the grapevine though that someone put in a trio of Cynolebias itapicuruensis. I cannot understand why I didn't get a phone call, FCG. Are we not friends any more? HAHA!

Who is breeding those, and are they going to bring some to the CAS auction in two weeks? Need to know basis.

Dammit. Stupid road trip to Arizona... Didn't have the ability to head up for this. I heard through the grapevine though that someone put in a trio of Cynolebias itapicuruensis. I cannot understand why I didn't get a phone call, FCG. Are we not friends any more? HAHA!

Who is breeding those, and are they going to bring some to the CAS auction in two weeks? Need to know basis.

Yes some guy with a pony tail is breeding those and no idea what he is going to be bringing to the CAS auction.

Ummm, weren't you "stalking" me when I was doing the edmonton fish tour at xmas?? Everywhere I went, you seemed to arrive 5 minutes later. You do know there's a "Mr. Fishclubgirl", don't you???......

hey, I bought some of your hair grass today at the auction. does this one go crazy?

Yes... I have about 10 gallons of it.. enjoy!!!

• 1 month later...