Spring Auction

rayfong

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get the rules and regulations for the auction?

I went to ACE site but it has not been updated since the fall auction and the rules links didn't work.

Was hoping to bring some cories ...... albino, green/bronze, Julii and Schultzei (midnights)

Oh well, maybe I will get it worked out for the fall auction ..... still hope to attend and maybe buy a few fish.

Kudos to ACE for putting this on. Auctions are lots of work and volunteers sre usually needed. If you can help out, those impossible to breed fish will spawn within one week for you......

Where can I get the rules and regulations for the auction?

I went to ACE site but it has not been updated since the fall auction and the rules links didn't work.

Was hoping to bring some cories ...... albino, green/bronze, Julii and Schultzei (midnights)

Oh well, maybe I will get it worked out for the fall auction ..... still hope to attend and maybe buy a few fish.

Hi, we're aware that we have a problem with our website and are trying to get it fixed, as for your selling at this auction are you a member of any aquarium club? only members of a club can sell but you can join ours at the auction for $25 and if you P.M. me your info I can pass it on to Michael who runs our auction and I'm sure you can sell at this one.

Yes there will be hotdogs.

Thanks

Eugene, President ACE

I just got home and had fun as usual. Ended up selling lots but only picking up a pair of Red Guppies.

There was TONS of angelfish, bristlenose and synos. Also lots of nice plants too.

But man i'm pooped, we need more people to volunteer as runners next time.