2-3 Month Difference In Color Change In 3 Bettas!

mharding4

I bought a few bettas from Ann Marie and I have noticed in some more than others quite a difference in color change and Id thought Id share it with you. http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/mharding4/?action=view&current=BeforeandAfterShimmer.jpg The first 3 pictures of a before and after of about a 2-3 month span or so. Some are a hard comparison because the before picture was not the greatest but you can really see a difference in some! So neat :)

very nice.... that blue one with the pinkish head looks like he was dipped into some paint halfway or someone came by and erased the blue off his head. Pretty unique looking!

LOL ..I wonder if you'll do this to one of your fish :)

mharding4... are you going to post more pictures so we can see how the color changes in next month?

very nice.... that blue one with the pinkish head looks like he was dipped into some paint halfway or someone came by and erased the blue off his head. Pretty unique looking!

LOL ..I wonder if you'll do this to one of your fish :)

mharding4... are you going to post more pictures so we can see how the color changes in next month?

I could do that.. wouldnt be a bad idea.. see how much they change in twice as long ha :P

Edited by mharding4

Im not 100% sure?... Just shows what some good lovin can do I guess? :P Not too sure how old they were when I got them. I also grabbed one from my gf who doesnt know a lot about fish and texted me the other day and said her fish had changed color quite a bit and was asking if there was something wrong with him. I ended up telling her mine had too :P