• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be at the High Park Community Hall

11032 154 Street Northwest

9:00-10:00 drop off

10:00-11:00 viewing

11:00 - finish Auction

Cash only, you don't have to be a member to buy but if you want to sell, you must be a member of an aquarium club.

Cash only, you don't have to be a member to buy but if you want to sell, you must be a member of an aquarium club.

Hi there,

I was just wondering why you must be a member of an aquarium club if you want to sell ?

Is it for identification of the seller, or more trustworthy stock, or ?

For our annual club auction, anyone can sell,

we do require to see a driver license for identification and to confirm the address that the payout cheque will be mailed to ... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

There are 10 tables numbered 1-10. We do a draw before the auction to determine table order so table 1 might be the first table up.

Some people might hint on this forum what they might bring but expect to see plants, tanks, equipment, fish and shrimp for sure.

Anything FISH seems to show up at the auctions, sometimes there are more plants, sometimes there are more fish, or equipment. Tanks are usually a steal and go for cheap.

I am going to be bringing a group of breeding Neon Rice fish, lots of plants, and some live food cultures. I usually never manage to completely decide until the last week before the auction.

So who is bringing the shrimp and swordtails? ;)