• 1 month later...

A couple updates.

All of my Pandas are showing some blue

ShadowPanda_zpsc49b8417.jpg

Baby Panda

BabyPanda_zps58b855d9.jpg

Baby Blue Bolt

BabyBlueBolt_zpseb3b30a1.jpg

Baby CPO. Need to start moving these guys, a female just released another 60+ babies.

CPOHoard_zpsda550180.jpg

Nice baby OEBT ~ 1.0 cm

BabyOEBT_zpsb1a59725.jpg

Another nice baby at only 0.5 cm, sorry for the crappy pic.

BabierOEBT_zpsee593ded.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ron

Oj btw the fish you have with the carbon rili... do you have some for sale? LOL they are neat!

Sorry, I just noticed your post.

I don't have any Panda loaches for sale but I am bringing in an order from Ebiken who does have them available.

They look.good i reconize that moss lol

Hmmmm which moss?

There is Mini Rose and Flame moss in the background of my TBs. There is Willow moss in the CPO pic and I believe Taiwan moss in the OEBT pic

Edited by Ron

awesome progress Ron!

That blue bolt looks like it will turn out to be a dandy!

I have to say, I think you have "made it" ... Hopefully your success with breeding the rarer shrimps will start rubbing off on everyone here and give us a local source for them :D

Did you ever set up your new rack with the HMF's?

The last photo is that not.spike moss

I don't think it's Spike moss, it was sold to me as Taiwan moss.

Wow!!!! You have Some really nice shimp. What kind is the black one???

Thanks. The last 2 pics are Orange Eye Blue Tigers, extremely dark ones which the stripes are so large that they look like they overlap are refer to as Black Tiger Orange Eye.

awesome progress Ron!

That blue bolt looks like it will turn out to be a dandy!

I have to say, I think you have "made it" ... Hopefully your success with breeding the rarer shrimps will start rubbing off on everyone here and give us a local source for them :D

Did you ever set up your new rack with the HMF's?

Thanks. Funny, I've had more sucess with the TBs and OEBTs than my CRS and/or assorted Neos. I think getting it set up properly to start with and then having consistent water parameters has made the difference with mine.

I set 2 HMFs up and have my Carbon Rilis in one and some Chocolates in the other. They seem to be doing okay but like I said before my TBs and OEBTs are doing better as far as production goes..

could you please tell me the substrate you have in the tiwain reef tank, and the black (looks like foam) tubes in the tank, would like to make my shrimp as happy as yours. thanks

My Taiwan Bee tank is half ADA New Amazonia topped with half ADA Africana Powder Type. Current pH of 5.5, TDS of 160 ppm and 70°F. Tubes are clay similar to the Fluval ones that are readily available, I get mine from my shrimp supplier.